Thursday, June 24, 2010

Greatness NEVER Dies... R.I.P. MJ



Today marks the one year anniversary, in which my favorite artist and in my opinion, the greatest artist that ever lived was murdered. (I'll get back to that later) Although this was one of the saddest days in my life, not to mention the life of music, it was also a celebration of some sort of the great music Michael produced. MJ possessed the most purest heart in the industry if not the purest. He used all of his assets and wealth to help those that were less fortunate,yet "THEM PEOPLE" tried to tear him down. But they couldn't. Michael was gifted all across the board, not only did he have a voice, but his lyrics were the best, (I.e. "Man In Mirror, "Heaven Can Wait" etc.) and his performance were nothing short than perfect. No matter who you were growing up, you ALWAYS had a favorite Michael Jackson song. The man was just that calibur of an artist ! He was the most literal form of God's (The MOST High)Gift to the rest of us on Earth. I understand that he served his purpose therefore I can not be sad anymore. Nevertheless, Michael's music lives on, through me, through you, through the world. Although he is not here physically I KNOW he lives on spiritually which is a great thing within itself. Phonte from Little Brother explains better than I can...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=214032136&blogId=497728302

Michael Joseph Jackson, I want to thank you for all that you've done while you was here on Earth. I thank the MOST HIGH for blessing you with your gifts so that you may bless us all with positive uplifting music. I want you to know that we love you and that all of your work that was not finished will be finished. Your music will forever live on, and why is that? Because you are a Legend, and you reek greatness. And sir, Greatness NEVER Dies. Love you man !

No comments:

Post a Comment