Monday, June 28, 2010

So I Mean... What's REALLY Good?! (Part 1) {Men}

This is a small sample of what's gonna be written about in my forthcoming book...

So... is it me or the dating scene for ethnic adults in Atlanta, Ga is messed up? I pray to GOD its just a problem here on the collegiate scene cause if not, the future for relationships is not looking to good. I feel that there are myriad of issues going on here but I thing the central antagonist are the MEN...

So guys... FLAG ON THE PLAY !!!


Now BELIEVE ME... I'm definitely not on the ladies side, cause they're gonna get it too (Part 2). But I feel like we have a direct issues as to why the dating scene has been so unsuccessful so to speak. First things first there is a disease that's prevalent among our generation that my uncle Diddy (P.Diddy) first discovered way back when. He coined it "Bitchassness" but I have discovered that it has mutated into a stronger form now known as the B.A.N. Syndrome. The B stands for Bitch (of course), the A stands for Ass, and the N stands for (Nigga). *Disclaimer I feel like the word "nigga" can be used for anyone, in my language its synonymous with fool or words like there of* Now... the B.A.N. syndrome ironically BANS any type of positivity within the community not to mention that it BANS all further progression on male and female relationships. This syndrome has been the leading causes of failed relationships, single mothers, depression within male and females, and much more, but the rapid outbreak of this syndrome has lead to Atlanta being the Lesbian/Gay Utopia that it is. But I digress... Fellas, we must do all things possible to remedy are selves free from such a disease by any means necessary. The first and best way to cure yourself of these disease if you have it and if you want to prevent it is by first injecting yourselves with 50 CCs of Chivalry. In this day an age only a few men remain with Chivalry and its quite apparent. It has gotten so bad out here niggaz don't even open the door for women any more... For real ?! What's really Good with that?! I mean you can't open the door for a lady? Like some of the stuff I've seen has been just crazy. Men, we gotta do better. Women respect gentlemen and it's something that they won't ever forget. I come from the old school teaching of things in which "when you have it, you get it" meaning as a man as long as I have it the woman I'm out with casually is not paying for anything, only if she suggests... BUT even THEN you're SUPPOSED to reassure her that she's good and not to worry about it, especially if its the first date. What happened to giving up your seat on the shuttle on the train? What happened to opening/closing car doors? What happened to giving females compliments just because she's a lady and its the proper thing to do? Not to mention fellas if you're having sex with a female on a regular basis, show her some love and help her out with some things when you can because the most precious thing a woman can give us is her BODY. When you learn to appreciate that you get a peak into the anomaly that IS THE WOMAN. See I've come to understood that women just want to be loved unconditionally and truthfully. Yet, women this false love is produced it causes a string of problems that are often to difficult to correct...

That is just a sample of what is yet to come within my book. But I wanna know how do you guys feel about this so far. Do you guys agree? I have much more to add but I can give it for free... lol. But Ladies what do you think? How do you feel about this so far? Holla at me... Let's fix this problems...


Your part is up next tomorrow LADIES...

1 comment:

  1. I believe that guys are in competion on either trying to have the BADDEST chick around or a whole LOTTA chicks that they lose focus on what's important in life when in the end that BAD chick will leave you for the next Tom, Dick, and Harry. That is when you have BLACK females going to other races because they are the ones that know how to treat a lady. :) Keep up the good work YOUNG MAN!!!

    ReplyDelete