Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Fourth Of July: The Biggest Front in "American" History

So today Is the Fourth of July, better known as Independence Day in which our "great" country recieved its independence from England. But really what are we celebrating? I mean yes we achieved independence from England but are we really free? My answer... FUCK NO...

Just Listen...

FIRST AND FOREMOST IF YOU BELONG TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING COLORFUL SKIN TONES

AND YOU CELEBRATE THE FOURTH OF JULY AS "YOUR" (IT'S REALLY NOT OURS) COUNTRY'S INDEPENDENCE FROM ENGLAND (HISTORICALLY INCORRECT) YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN,  AND IT SHOWS THAT YOU CELEBRATE ANY "HOLIDAY" WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS EXACTLY BEING CELEBRATED. What did the Fourth of July mean to my ancestors, whom of which were of African American decent, and Native American decent? NOT A GOTDAMN THING ! You ask why do I sound so aggressive so malignant toward a supposed "Great Day" in American history ?  Let's see where do I begin? America was oppresed by England because of some FUKKING taxes, my people were oppressed because we were seen as inferior, but yet were free. My people were killed, sickened and moved to reservations when it was really their land, but yet were free. Me grandparents seen the struggle, and lived in a time where blacks were seperated from whites, spat on, sprayed with water hoses, hung from trees, mutilated, humiliated, the whole nine... but still... were free right? (Disclaimer: I mind you this is not a post targeted at non ethnic people, I LOVE EVERYONE   ALMOST EVERYONE lol) The Fourth of July of 1776 was known as a time in which we gained our freedom right? So "Americans" celebrate this "great" moment in history unbeknownst what truths lies between all of this bullshit. And what exactly IS that truth??? Yes America has been free and Independent from England (from the historically correct point of view ) but are we've never been "FREE" within the context of its definition.

So if you are a citizen of this "Grand" and "Elegant" country (sarcasm at its finest) of any color, who believes in the purity and truth of all events that has happened in The United States past or present and you ACTUALLY believe this country is free I leave you with these encouraging words from my little brother R-Beezy...




This IS America... But it STILL don't mean a Gotdamn Thing...


So as I always ask... How do you feel about this? What are your opinions? Comment below and tell me what you think about this... Holla At Me !!!

1 comment:

  1. YO i was at home yesterday chillin, like wtf am i supposed 2b celebrating for? N i jus couldn't get into it, i was thinking 2myself, i believe more in the civil war then the revolutionary one...

    ReplyDelete