Friday, July 30, 2010

Illuminati 101

Before I continue with the series in which I expose you to how our entire society has been control by a small group of individuals, I feel like its time that I break down exactly who they are, what they do, and why they are doing what they are doing? Some of you all believe, some of you all don't believe, and others (worst case) don't even bother to care. But nevertheless, the truth is out here, you just have to WANT to find it. I know you guys are asking then what do we look for Royal? Don't worry, I'm gonna lead you to the light...

Class take out your pad and pencils...


Its time to go to class...


Now understand that the facts are too complicated for some of you to understand at this present time so before I go in depth into specific facts I have some movies that I feel will provide you with some introductory knowledge on these individuals.









I chopped this main movie up to show the important parts but if that doesn't make you to even considered that something weird is going on, take a look at this...



I CAN'T OPEN THE DOOR, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU THE KEY TO DO SO !

No comments:

Post a Comment