Friday, July 23, 2010

More Than A Game: Part 2 (Final)

First things first a BIG #SHOUTOUT to my publicist Ron Alexander  he has aided me on getting some of my posts to you all so I gladly appreciate him for this so you all show him some love and if you have a special request holla at him and he'll get me all of the needed info...


(Back to business)


So earlier today I hit you all with the first part in which I disclosed how sports (particularly the NBA) is practically business and politics along with the competition that it displays. What I want you to understand is this main concept... SPORTS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN (key word coming...) (wait...) ENTERTAINMENT! And in Part 1 I taught you how ENTERTAINMENT is a means of dumbing you down and DISTRACTING  you. So with that being said, I'm really about to break down of how the Illuminati [Can't say that this link is 100% accurate but it gives you a jest of the structure of them, therefore I think its pretty accurate.] have more of  hand in sports than people actually know. {Disclaimer: I'm providing this information with good faith hoping you all will think of things in a new light. If you are close-minded, unintelligent, or possess no intent of discovering new knowledge please... click here... my bad I meant here... That suits you all more better...}

Anyways... 

Lets get to business...
So do you all think that sports aren't affected by Illuminati? Think again...
#shoutout to StargazingSports1 for these videos...

PLEASE WATCH ALL !








What are your thoughts? What do you think? Holla at me and let me know your comments...

Next Friday preview...

No comments:

Post a Comment