Thursday, July 1, 2010

Why I HATE Twitter! At Times...

If something I said below may have offended you or cause you to be disgruntled at myself and my thoughts. I want to be the first to tell you I really and thoroughly and sincerely give a FLYING FUCK about what you think, because it probably applies to you and therefore you should allow Jesus To Take The Wheel on your mothership of life... thanks...

Lets begin...





Twitter was a great little social networking tool for individuals to like to keep up with the actions and the thoughts of their friends, family and fellow, coworkers, etc. Although I believe Twitter was created by the FEDS (sorry I just do, think about it)I think that sometimes it fights my boredom in a very unhealthy why, so to speak. But nevertheless twitter time & time again irks the living shit outta me beyond epic proportions. I'm gonna tell you why....

1. TWITTER ALLOWS LAME PEOPLE TO LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE IN THE VIRTUAL WORLD ! This is one of my most biggest issues with twitter, is that people who are fukkin Hermit Crabs (pun intended) get to shine and "flex" as if they are indeed cool people. I have a problem with people not being themselves. Its what's makes this world round... originality- that is. Be yourself who you puttin on for? Cause when you log off that computer, you're back to you're old miserable lame lives. I know everybody wants to be cool but everybody can't be, and that's why we're all unique. Heck, I admit something I may do may be lame to other people but that's what makes me the cool guy I am... (vanity moment. LOL) I GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK! and you all should too... One more thing these are ways to tell if you're not as cool as you think you are...

1. If you speak to someone on twitter thoroughly but never speak to then in person and engage them in a 5min long conversation... then most likely.. you a lame...

2. If you also speak to someone on twitter thoroughly but DO NOT have their number and they don't acknowledge you outside of twitter...then most likely... you a lame...

3. If you say something on twitter but "don't live that lifestyle" most likely you're a twitterflexer AND... a lame

4. If you actually CARE about followers, that means you have NO FRIENDS... and more than likely... you a lame...

5. And this is for females... If you have to expose your ass and titties before your face, take a picture at a angle that makes you look better than what you are, pretty much ANYTHING that alters your TRUE self... then most likely... you a lame...

2. TWITTER ALLOWS HOES TO BE HOES AND GAIN POPULARITY... SMH

I'm curious to know when being a slut, whore, smutty buddy, etc. was cool. These hoez (that's what they're are) are trippin on twitter these days. Just fukkin up the game for women everywhere. Don't get me wrong I appreciate a nasty comment here and there but bitch (I'm sorry again, that's what they are) not every 5 seconds. Then the niggaz just continue to praise these girls like they are premium pussy. WRONG !

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT...

3.THIRSTY ASS NIGGAZ... Would everyone join me in a moment of silence for all these niggaz dying of thirst on twitter. Like Gotdamn sir, is it really that serious?! Whether its heavily commenting on a females page, making small talk that really doesn't mean shit, re-tweeting every picture a female puts up, sending little faces or LOL's on every fukking tweet just so someone can get your attention... I could go on for days... But is it really that serious guys?! Ladies don't get it twisted ya'll thirsty as hell too. I did not know dudes like to be acknowledged by a woman who is not gonna even have sex with them, let alone realize they exist. That is a very sad epidemic.

5. PEOPLE ALLOW TWITTER TO COME BETWEEN THEIR RELATIONSHIPS Now I admit I had a problem with this not for infidelity reasons (THANK GOD!), but if you ever get caught up on Twitter you are officially a DUMB-ASS ! What the fukk are you thinking?! You significant other should be more important to you than any social network. Especially if its not business, and if you are gonna be slick, don't put your business, (i.e. location) out on twitter ALL THE TIME. Don't try to talk slick to your mistress cause people "connect the dots" on twitter all the time. Please cut that sh*t out and be smart about it...

Lastly...


5. IT'S JUST TWITTER... CALM THE FUKK DOWN ! Some of ya'll niggaz, take Twitter a little to serious. It takes up entirely TOO much of y'all lives... Go read a book, work-out, READ MY BLOG, do stuff that will benefit you. Going in on trending topics have got a little old at times (depending on the topic of course). Relax... all you are doing is giving the FEDS a chance to look at your whereabouts and your thinking patterns so they can stick to their plan to see who is going astray from it...

But that is another story, I'll speak on that later... lol


So once again as I always do... Tell me how you feel about this. do you agree? Disagree? What did I leave out? Holla at ya boy ! LOL (That was lame) LMAO

5 comments:

  1. "You significant other should be more important to you than any social network."
    My fav out of the WHOLE blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!!! #jonezystamped

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nailed it. Same problems with facebook. Its a sad but true reality that has taken over lives. Dependant we are, of being in front of nothing but a screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truley hate lames, but one thing worse than regular lames are the ones who think they're kool kuz of the internet... fuck outta here

    ReplyDelete