Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh What You Didn't Know ?!

What if I told you that a moment in history was not what you thought is was?
What if I told you that THE history that we know now is wrong beyond absolute belief ?
What if I told you that YOUR black leaders are some of the biggest turncoats in history?
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT JESSE JACKSON AIDED IN THE ASSASSINATION OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR?!?!?!

Sounds farfetched? Dr. Steve Cokely breaks this down simply. I even did more information on this myself and the puzzle pieces fit perfectly. Grab a glass of your favorite beverage (i.e. alcohol), you smokers fire one up and watch these videos...












The truth is out there people...

What do you guys think, I've fixed the problems with the comments so tell me what you guys think...


You won't believe what I got coming up next....






Entity

No comments:

Post a Comment