Friday, September 24, 2010

A Fall Classic: Not Talking About Baseball

Yesterday was the first day of the Fall, a season that brings new beginnings for all who live within this Earth realm. The start of the fall brings the change of a hot climate to a cool climate, shorter days and longer nights, and even the start of love amongst the sexes. Although know the temperatures are going the drop, Jay R Da Star's release of his new mixtape Fall Season might have guaranteed the fall is gonna be a little hotter than normal.


  Man the kid Jay-R blessed the people with the release of this mixtape. Myself being the Royal Entity, (lol) I was blessed with a advanced copy of the mixtape and I can honestly say that I am still rockin to it (unlike the guys that give you their tape at the gas station, and you throw it out the car upon leaving). Running off his momentum this summer from being the Hot 107.9 Battle Ground Champion, Jay R continues to reach new heights. I asked him  what pushes him to succeed and he said, " I'm just giving my heart {to the game} and never stop the grind." I dig that in an artist. I feel that success to Jay R is surmountable ans he can ascend higher as long sticks to the script and does what he does best. Nevertheless, this mixtape has some certified bangers on it, but my favorite tracks are "So Wrong", "My Own Thing", and "Never Quit." I swear this tape has something for everyone on it but you just have to take a listen for yourself.

Jay R Da Star "Fall Season" <- Click here to listen and download. 

Simply put, "That Boy has talent !" Jay R Da Star WILL be coming to a radio station near you very soon.  Simply put Jay-R is Entity approved...



 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment