Monday, November 29, 2010

Jesus On Fire

Well... I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate mail from this...

Well you all know I like to dive into controversy and I am a thinker beyond your minds can imagine, but that's besides the point... Before I start, I would like to say I am NOT KNOCKING THE CHRISTIAN FAITH, NOR AM I DISRESPECTING THE MAN THAT IS JESUS CHRIST. IN FACT I HOLD HIM IN HIGH REGARDS AND I RESPECT HIM AND THE LEGACY THAT HE HAS LEFT ON THIS EARTH. SO ALL OF YOU RADICAL CHRISTIAN EXTREMISTS PLEASE DON'T RUN UP ON ME IN THE STREETS, YOU WILL GET POPPED, AND NO PLEASE DON'T "ASK ME WHAT WOULD JESUS DO ?" CAUSE I COULD GIVE 2 SH*T'S ABOUT THAT STATEMENT...

But I digress... Let's Get Started...


*Clears Throat...*

I don't know, maybe its me, but I feel like if Jesus came back today, this instant, and spent a week on Earth, particularly in America, he would be PRETTY PISSED. In fact Jesus would be so heated (in my opinion) he would be angry that he sacrificed himself for the spawn of the men and women of whom he died for. *But this is the killer part.* I know some of you are thinking, "You know what Royal, you are right Jesus would be mad, but he wouldn't be mad at me, I'm a devout Christian  and I... blah... blah...blah..." #ChildPlease Jesus would be angry at... *Wait For It* EVERYONE (except of course infants and young children). And yes, I mean EVERYONE, pastors, bishops, evangelists, deacon boards, Mother Boards, Trustee Board, and Usher Boards 1 and 2 are even included. Why you ask? Let's take a look a couple of things that I thought about that probably would piss me off if I was Jesus. For starters I would be HEATED if I saw people wearing Jewelry with a cross or  my head with a crown of Thorns around my head. I would be pissed beyond epic proportions. Then of course I know your saying, "Royal we are just paying homage to our lord and savior !" But are you really? Mothers all across the country have loss their sons to gun violence, or just guns in general, do they walk around with this around their necks ?
I think not. If Jesus was walking these streets, do you really think he would want to be under constant reminder of all the pain he endured ? I think not. Jesus would really be in contempt for us. Think about it. Next if you weren't a Christian and you did not really care about Jesus do you really think he would have such Malice and hatred towards you, or would he not continue to love you as he (as being Jesus) would? This is one of the biggest one I note, because automatically, many big followers of Jesus feel that there is no other way to righteousness except through Jesus which is not true (at least in my opinion). I feel you must not discriminate against others' path to righteousness because indeed, right is right, and positivity is positivity no matter how it is received, a point I think Jesus would understand. I could never understand how an individual could disassociate themselves from another Positive individual  just because of beliefs. Although I don't agree with certain matters surrounding the story, the legend, that IS Jesus Christ, I do believe in the primary goal that Jesus was spreading during his tenure here on Earth, which is peace, love, and positivity. I feel like no matter what you believe in, as long as you consume that in purity and spread it amongst others, no matter what happens to you when you in the second life you will be taken care of. My next point will be UNBELIEVABLE to some of you all that don't do your history but hey, I'm here to male you all think right? If I was Jesus and you all Celebrated CHRISTMAS as my Birthday I would be totally pissed, HEATED, if you will. Then to top it off I would even be more angry at the fact that everyone totally forgets the meaning that supposed to surround "Christmas" and just use it as time for being showered with gifts. But I'm not gonna get to in depth on this subject because it could be very tedious and long but to simply put it... Jesus Christ was NOT, I REPEAT, not born on December 25, people DO YOUR HISTORY, just because the Bible says so doesn't mean that is true. ( Once again I DO NOT ridicule what other believe in, particularly the Bible but please remember the bible isn't in its purest form, things were taken out and added, despite what you may believe, that is the truth). Maybe someday in the future I will touch on the Truth about Christmas but it may be too much for people. TOO MUCH. But who knows? I don't know, maybe its me, but I feel like the people who claim to follow Jesus the hardest are the ones that are more divergent amongst his teaching, hence why I feel that Jesus would be on FIRE if he came back in this day in age. So the Age Old Question Asks "What Would Jesus Do?" It'll probably look something like this...
*I am Not taking a jab at George W. By the way*
Any thoughts? Please comment below...


Entity
 

5 comments:

  1. The bible doesn't read the date Jesus was born that comes from a pagan Holiday but I know that you know this good post and I don't think it was offensive at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. chistmas = saturnalia .

    completely agree fam .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just read your post & i'll start of saying you have some real & true valid points..about God coming down and being upset..but what you must understand is that God doesnt have to come down to be upset at what is going on...he sees it all. & one thing God will never regret sending his son down to die for our sins...he'll do it all again. im not sure where along the line where they associated christmas with Christ but no where in the bible does it say that Jesus was born on dec 25. i believe that christmas was just a day set out to celebrate my heavenly father...but that should be something done on a daily basis...and if you havent notice christmas isnt being used anymore...its 'xmas' . society couldn't even let that one day to be used for Christ now there "x-ing" it out...literally..and take a second and rearrange the word "santa" & see what you get. fat man in a red suit brining gifts right ? but thats a whole other situation in itself. where i come to disagreement with you is where you say that not everything in the bible is true...thats a pretty strong statement to say...and it would've been more believe if you gave some examples..but you didn't you just said a false statement that had no possible truth to it...yes somethings in the bible may be far fetched..but believe me when i say everything recorded in the bible is hands down true...& when you get a chance...please show me a place in the bible that is not true. im eager to know...i think i may have missed that section. I would never be the one to judge where anyone would spend eternity at...but regardless of what many may think...there is only one way to get into those gates...and it is thru believing that Jesus Christ of nazareth died on the Cross for the sins of you and i and rose again...of course its more as to living according to the word..but thats for another day...i am not as you would put it an "extremist" but i am a strong & deep believer in Christ our Lord..buttt i've also done my research so i speak from knowledge. although i believe its impossible to use the word to back up what your saying...you should try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with pretty much EVERYTHING "Anonymous" said. WORD FOR WORD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it's a huge revelation that the Bible is not in its pure form or that Jesus would be disappointed with everyone. But I also believe he'll be pissed with kids too. School bullies can be violent assholes too.

    ReplyDelete